Program Miliarder Bergaransi 1000 %
Tutorial Bisnis Online Bergaransi
Tutorial Website Instant
Cari Teman dan Dolar Aja
Lomba essay… 2009 International Essay Contest for Young People
Lomba penulisan karya tulis/essay ini diselenggarakan oleh Unesco dan The Goi Peace Foundation Japan.
Tema essay: “THE ROLE OF SCIENCE IN BUILDING A BETTER WORLD”
Scientific progress has brought many benefits to humanity, while some applications of science have had adverse impacts. What kind of science and technology do you think is needed for realizing a more equitable, prosperous and sustainable world for all? Please express your vision for the future of science, including examples of studies or researches you wish to engage in.
1. Peserta lomba ini berusia dibawah 25 thn (as of June 30, 2009), dengan kategori: a) Children (ages up to 14), b) Youth (ages 15 - 25)
2. Essays must be 800 words or less, typed or printed in English, French, Spanish or German.
3. Essays must have a cover page indicating (1) category (Children or Youth) (2) essay title(3) your name (4) postal address (5) phone number (6) e-mail address (7) nationality (8) age as of June 30, 2009 (9) sex (10) school name (if applicable) (11) word count.
4. Teachers and youth directors may submit a collection of essays from their class or group. Please enclose a list of participants’ names and the name and contact information of the submitting teacher or director. (Entries missing any of the above information will not be considered.)
5. Entries may be submitted by postal mail or e-mail. (Email entries must be in text or MS Word format, with the cover page and essay sent together as one document.)
6. Essays must be original and unpublished.
7. Essays must be written by one person. Co-authored essays are not accepted.
8. Copyright of the essays entered will be assigned to the organizers.
Deadline: Entries must be received by June 30, 2009.
Awards: The following awards will be given in the Children’s category and Youth category respectively:
1st Prize: Certificate and prize of 100,000 Yen (approx. US$1,000) … 1 entrant
2nd Prize: Certificate and prize of 50,000 Yen (approx. US$500) … 2 entrants
3rd Prize: Certificate and gift … 5 entrants
Honorable Mention: Certificate and gift … 25 entrants
* 1st prize winners will be invited to the award ceremony in Tokyo, Japan scheduled for November 2009. (Travel expenses will be covered by the organizers.)
** All prize winners will be announced in November 2009 on the Goi Peace Foundation web site (www.goipeace.or.jp) and UNESCO web site (www.unesco.org/youth).
Please send your entries to:
International Essay Contest c/o The Goi Peace Foundation
1-4-5 Hirakawacho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0093 Japan
Samples of essay from the previous contest are available at http://www.goipeace.or.jp/english/activities/programs/index.html
sumber : http://ajangkompetisi.wordpress.com/