Lowongan kerja di Riau – Batam PT Semen Andalas Indonesia (Lafarge Cement Indonesia) Batas lamaran 13 September 2010
PT Lafarge Cement Indonesia a subsidiary of world leader in cement manufacturing and building material having its operation in Aceh, North Sumatra, Riau and Batam invites you to join our team to be based in Batam as:
Sales Representative Batam (Code: SRB)
(Riau – Batam)
* Must possess at least Bachelor degree (S-1) from recognized university majoring in Civil Engineering / Economic / Marketing
* Minimum GPA 3.00, with maximum age 28 years old before 1 December 2010
* Minimum 1 years experience in sales/marketing or construction function. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
* Macro economic and marketing principles knowledgeable.
* Good personalities, energetic and able to work under pressure, aggressive, initiative and customer oriented.
* Having an excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
* English proficiency (minimum passive). Able to speak in local language is also advantage.
* Computer literacy / able to operate Microsoft Office (especially Excel, Word and Power Point).
* Familiar with Batam district condition, and have a driving license (SIM A) is advantage.
* Reports to Head of Sales, the candidate is responsible to:
* Recognize market condition by monitoring cement and other material products price, and conducting market survey at respective area (Batam arounds)
* Build and develop relationship with existing customers and prospected customers to do sales deal and customer service.
* Analyze market and propose recommendation
* Plan and organize promotion activities
* Update customer database, price and market data for analyzing purpose.
* Input sales order, do invoicing, monitor process and release order if needed
Qualified candidates are invited to forward your application with full resume, recent photograph, not later than 14 days after the date of this advertisement to :
Note: Please put the job code in the subject of your application
ONLY SHORLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED FOR FURTHER SELECTION PROCESSES
Closing Date: 13-9-10.