Bisnis Bergaransi 1000%
Tutorial Website Instan Bergaransi
Tutorial Bisnis Online Bergaransi
Application deadline: Apryl 30th, 2009
Chinese Government Scholarship scheme is established by the Ministry of Education of China (MOE) in accordance with educational exchange agreements or understandings reached between Chinese government and governments of other countries, organizations, education institutions and relevant international organizations to provide both full scholarships and partial scholarships to international students and scholars. MOE entrusts China Scholarship Council (hereinafter referred to as CSC) to handle the enrollment of international students and carry out the routine management of Chinese Government Scholarship Programs.
Categories of Applicants and Duration of Scholarship
1. According to the regulation stipulated by MOE, all the undergraduate programs are instructed in Chinese. Applicants with no command of Chinese are generally required to take Chinese language courses for 1-2 years before starting their academic programs. Applicants who apply for study in science, engineering, agriculture, medicine (western medicine), economics, management and law are required to take Chinese language courses for 1 year. Applicants who apply for study in literature, history, philosophy, and medicine (traditional Chinese medicine, Chinese herb medicine) are required to take Chinese language courses for 2 years.
2. Some courses set for general scholars, senior scholars and postgraduate students in some universities can be conducted in English. Please refer to Directory of Chinese Higher Institutions Admitting International Students under Chinese Government Scholarship Program and Academic Programs or the website of CSC (http://www.csc.edu.cn/Lianhua) for details.
3. Duration for scholarship specified at the time of admission can NOT be extended in principle.
The applicants shall apply to Chinese diplomatic missions or the competent authorities in their home countries between January and April every year. Applicants may refer to the relevant authorities for details.
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
2. Education background and age limit:
* Applicants for undergraduate programs must have senior high school diploma with good academic performance and be under the age of 25.
* Applicants for master degree programs must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
* Applicants for Doctoral degree programs must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
* Chinese language students must have senior high school diploma and be under the age of 35, will study Chinese language program in China.
* General scholar candidates must have completed at least two years of undergraduate studies and be under the age of 45, may study all majors besides Chinese language.
* Senior scholar candidates must have master’s degree or above, or hold academic titles of associate professor or above, and be under the age of 50.
Details of the Scholarship
1. Full scholarship:
* Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, fee for laboratory experiment, fee for internship, fee for basic learning materials and accommodation on campus;
* Living allowance;
* One-off settlement subsidy after registration;
* Fee for outpatient medical service, Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Benefit Plan for International Students in China;
* One-off inter-city travel subsidy.
1) Costs of the laboratory experiment or internship beyond the university’s arrangements should be born by the student himself.
2) Fee for basic learning materials covers the necessary learning materials prescribed by the host institution, and other materials shall be at self expenses.
3) Monthly allowance is provided to students by the host institution at the following rates (CNY Yuan per month):
- Undergraduates: CNY 1,400 Yuan
- Chinese language students: CNY 1,400 Yuan
- Master degree students, general scholars: CNY 1,700 Yuan
- Doctoral degree students, senior scholars: CNY 2,000 Yuan
Scholarship students shall receive their monthly allowance after registration. New students who register before 15th (15th included) of the registration month will get the full amount of living allowance of that month, and those who register after 15th will get half amount of that month. Students upon graduation will be given a living allowance for another 15 days after the graduation time set by the university. The allowance will be terminated from the next month after students suspend their studies, drop school or complete schooling from the university. Monthly allowance covers school holidays. Scholarship students who do not get the monthly living allowance during holidays can get that upon their return on campus. For those students who do not register on time without permission from the university, leave for non-health reasons or are absent from the university over a month, the allowance will be suspended for one month.
Students who have to suspend their studies because of serious diseases should go back to the home country and pay for the international trip by themselves. With the university’s approval, the scholarship status can be reserved for at most one year, and their living allowances will be suspended at the same time. The scholarship will be terminated for those who suspend their studies for other reasons.
4) New students will get one-off settlement subsidy upon arrival in China.
- CNY 1,000 Yuan for new students who will study in China up to six months
- CNY 1,500 Yuan for new students who will study in China for one academic year or more
5) Fee for outpatient medical service refers to the outpatient expense in the institution’s hospital or the hospitals entrusted by the institution. The students should pay for a certain percentage of expense in accordance with the institution’s relevant regulations.
6) Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Benefit Plan for International Students in China is provided by MOE for the scholarship students in China in case of hospitalizing for serious diseases and accidental injuries. The institutions or the entrusted medical assistance agency provide advancement service for insurance expenses, and claim for compensation with relevant payment receipts from the insurance company according to the stipulated insurance articles. The claim of individual student will not be accepted by the insurance company.
7) One-off inter-city travel ticket (each for coming-in and leaving China)
Scholarship students are supposed to choose the nearest port to their admitting institutions for inter-city travel and a hard-seat train ticket (hard-berth train ticket for overnight trip) will be provided for new scholarship students transferring from the port of entry upon registration to the city where the admitting institution or Chinese language training institution, preparatory education institution is located, for students transferring from the Chinese language training institution or the preparatory education institution to the city where the university for major study is located, and for students transferring from the city where the institution is located to the nearest port for departure upon graduation. Expenses for food during the trip and excess of baggage should be self-afforded.
8) International travel expenses
MOE will provide round-trip or one-way international air ticket to scholarship students based on the reached agreements, and entrust CSC to take charge of booking the most direct and economical international air ticket for the students between Beijing and their capitals. If the students make a detour to China or return to their home countries, they shall afford the extra expenses. Expenses for the excess of baggage should be also self-afforded.
2. Partial scholarship
One or some items of the full scholarship (not including one-off settlement subsidy and one-off inter-city travel allowance).
The applicants must fill in and provide the following materials truly and correctly (in duplicate).
1. Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (printed by CSC), filled in Chinese or in English. It can be downloaded from CSC website (www.csc.edu.cn).
2. Highest diploma (notarized photocopy). If applicants are university students or already employed, they shall also provide studying certificates or employment documents. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
3. Applicants for undergraduate studies are required to provide notarized copy of senior high school transcripts. Applicants for other categories of studies also need to provide relevant notarized transcripts. Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
4. A study or research plan in Chinese or in English (no less than 200 words for undergraduates, no less than 500 words for scholars). Detailed research plan (additional paper can be attached) is required for postgraduates or scholars for advanced studies.
5. Applicants for master or doctoral degree studies and senior scholars must submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English by professors or associate professors. Applicants who apply in China for master or doctoral degree studies must submit the Admission Notice or Invitation Letter issued by the targeted university.
6. Applicants for music programs are requested to submit one CD recording of the applicants’ own work. Applicants for fine arts programs must submit one CD recording of the applicants’ own work (including two sketches, two color paintings and two other works).
7. Applicants under the age of 18 should submit the legal documents of their legal guardians in China.
8. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (printed by Chinese quarantine authority and only for those whose period of studies in China lasts up to six months) filled in English. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. The medical examination results are valid for 6 months. All applicants are kindly requested to take this factor into consideration while determining the time to take medical examination.
The above materials should reach CSC by April 30th 2009 via either the Chinese diplomatic mission in the applicant’s home country or the embassy of the applicant’s home country in China. Individual applications will not be accepted by CSC. Application materials will not be returned regardless of the result of application.
Selection of Institutions and Specialty
Applicants may choose one academic program and three institutions as personal preferences from the list of Chinese higher education institutions designated by MOE. Please check the Directory of Chinese Higher Institutions Admitting International Students under Chinese Government Scholarship Program & Academic Programs or the website of CSC (http://www.csc.edu.cn/Lianhua) for details. Applicants are required to fill in their preferences of institutions and academic programs strictly in accordance with those listed in the Directory.
Approval and Notification
1. CSC will review all the application materials from the appointed authorities and CSC is authorized to make necessary adjustments on the applied institutions, academic programs and duration of study. The qualified applications will be forwarded to institutions and the final decision whether to admit the applicants or not will be made by them. The applications will be regarded as invalid and will not be processed if they fail to meet the enrollment requirements or the application materials are incomplete.
2. If overseas applicants for degree programs with exemption of examinations are academically ineligible to the programs, the universities will decide which degree program applicants will be offered or give them conditional offers. Students who attend Chinese language training courses or college preparatory courses before major studies must pass the entrance examinations or relevant courses required during their Chinese study or preparatory study before they enter their major studies. If preparatory undergraduate students fail to pass the examinations within the period prescribed in the Admission Notice, they can transfer to study majors of liberal arts and continue to study in China. Other students who fail to pass the examinations within the period prescribed in the Admission Notice shall complete their study as visiting students and return to their home countries.
3. Applicants are encouraged to contact the institutions and tutors prior to application and enclose the relevant admission or recommendation letter in the application materials.
4. Scholarship applicants accepted by Chinese institutions of higher education will be officially awarded the Chinese Government Scholarship with the approval from CSC and submitted to MOE for the record.
5. Students are not permitted, in principle, to change their specialties, institutions or the duration of study specified in the Admission Notice after registration.
6. CSC will send the List of Accepted Students, Admission Notice and Visa Application Form for Study In China (JW201) to the relevant dispatching authorities by July 31, who will forward the documents to the students.
Contact China Scholarship Council
Telephone and E-mail:
Asia: 0086-10-66093923 firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Asia: 0086-10-66093926/3925 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
America & Oceania :0086-10-66093926/3925 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Africa: 0086-10-66093919/3920 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Europe: 0086-10-66093921/3920 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Scholarship: 0086-10-66093925/3918 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
University Postgraduate Study Program & Degree Study in Provinces and Autonomous Regions Program: 0086-10-66093917/3918 jwang @csc.edu.cn email@example.com
Web: http:// www.csc.edu.cn/Lianhua/
Address: Level 13, Building A3, No.9 Chegongzhuang Avenue, Beijing 100044, P. R. China
article source : http://infobeasiswa.net